Terms & Conditions
www.studio9dxb.com (the & Site) is the website of Studio9 Production & Event Management (hereinafter referred to as the Owner). Access to and use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions (the Terms and Conditions): 1. By using the Site you agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions,which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the Site. If you do not agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions, you must not access or use the Site. 2. The Owner may update or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time by the posting changes online. Please review these Terms and Conditions regularly to ensure you are aware of all changes made thereto. Your continued use of the Site after changes are posted means that you agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions as updated or amended.
Change of use
3. The Owner reserves the right to: Change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Site or any part of it without notice and you confirm that the Owner shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal and change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Site following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
Links to Third Party Websites
4. The Site may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
5. All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the Site and its content (including without limitation the design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Site) are owned by or licensed to the Owner or otherwise used by the Site as permitted by law. 6. In accessing the Site you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
Disclaimers & Limitation of Liability
7. The Site is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. 8. To the extent permitted by law, the Owner will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Site. All material contained on the Site is published in good faith. 9. The Owner makes no warranty that the functionality of the Site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive. 10. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of the Owner for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of the Owner or that of its employees or agents.
11. You agree to indemnify and hold the Owner and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against the Owner arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Site. 12. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Owner from any and all liability, costs, claims, proceedings, demands, losses, damages, expenses, including without limitation, all attorneys’ fees, which may be related to any violation of these Terms and Conditions by you or users of your account or in connection with the use of the Site or placement or transmission of any information or other materials on the Site by you or users of your account. General provisions 13. If there is any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and the terms and conditions appearing elsewhere on the Site, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail in respect of this Site. 14. No modification shall be binding unless made in writing by the Owner. 15. No waiver by the Owner shall be effective except in relation to the matter in respect of which it was specifically given. 16. The Owners failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision contained herein shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision contained, or right granted, herein. 17. If any of these Terms and Conditions are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, in whole or in part, by a court of competent jurisdiction within any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that Term or Condition, or part thereof, is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, such illegality, invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the legality, validity or enforceability of any other provisions contained herein.
18. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the United Arab Emirates applicable in the Emirate of Dubai.
Changes to Terms & Conditions